Video2Digital® Converter 2.0 (Second Generation) | Capture Video From VCR's, VHS Tapes, Hi8, Camcorder, DVD, & Gaming Systems - No Computer Required
Need to turn that box of old video tapes or camcorder tapes that's sitting in your closet or basement into digital format?
With the ClearClick Video To Digital Converter 2.0, you can transfer your videos to digital format with the touch of a button. Convert your VHS collection and enjoy your old movies again. Restore and share your family memories from 20 years ago. You can watch your digitized videos on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or your TV.
Here's how it works...
- Connect your Video2Digital Converter 2.0 to your VCR, camcorder, or any other video source. (Accepts any input source with RCA/AV output)
- Plug in a USB flash drive or SD card into the converter. (Not included) Your digitalized video will be saved onto this drive.
- Press the "Record" button on the converter. You'll be able to see your video on the 3.5" LCD as it transfers. (No computer is required to capture your videos!)
- Press "Record" again to stop recording (or use the "Auto Stop" feature to stop recording after a preset amount of time).
- Remove your USB flash drive or SD card from the converter, and insert it into your computer to transfer your digitized videos to your computer. Then put them on your tablet, smartphone, or burn a DVD. (DVD burning software not included.)
What's New In Version 2.0? (Second Generation)
- Extra-Large 3.5" Preview Screen
- Better Recording Quality (Recording Resolution: SD 720x480 Pixels. Not Intended For Modern HD Video Sources.)
- Improved Audio/Video Sync Protection
- Auto Stop Feature (Automatically Stop Recording After 60, 90, 120, or 150 Minutes)
- Smartphone/Tablet-Friendly MP4 Recording Format
- Pause/Resume While Recording
Tip: You may want to check the condition of your tapes & the functionality of your VCR/camcorder before purchasing our product, because it relies on these to make quality recordings.
IMPORTANT - FIRMWARE UPDATE (May 2020): We have released a firmware patch that corrects an occasional issue with corrupt/unreadable video recording files (and/or the converter stops recording by itself). This is an issue with some VHS/camcorder tapes that have small breaks between clips. If you experience this issue, please contact ClearClick and we will send you the files to update your converter. Thank you!
|Free USA Tech Support From ClearClick|
|Full 1 Year Warranty From ClearClick|
|Free Shipping To USA 48|
|14 Day Money-Back Guarantee|