HD Video Capture Box Ultimate (4K Edition) | Record and Stream Video from HDMI (Up to 4K30) and AV Video Sources - No Computer Required
NOTE: This device does not record, live stream, or pass-through from HDMI sources with HDCP (content protection) enabled, including many HDMI sources such as Bluray players, streaming media sticks, and so on.
Introducing the HD Video Capture Box Ultimate (4K Edition) from ClearClick.
With the HD Video Capture Box Ultimate (4K Edition), you can easily record audio and video from HDMI sources. This device records 4K30 or 1080P video sources at up to 4K30 resolution. (NOTE: 4K60 video sources not supported)
(Important Note: This device does not display, record, or stream from HDMI sources that are copyrighted or content-protected.)
The device also records from SD video sources such as VCR's and camcorders.
The large 3.5" LCD and built-in speaker allow you to preview the audio & video being recorded.
No computer is required - the device saves your videos in MP4 format onto any USB hard drive (up to 4 TB), USB flash drive (up to 128 GB), or microSD card (up to 128 GB). Supports microphone input for overlaying audio onto your video.
Or live stream your video source by connecting the HD Capture Box Ultimate to your PC (PC only using OBS software only; Mac and XSplit not supported).
Features & Technical Specifications
- Record From HD & SD Video Sources (with Audio)
- NOTE: This device does not display, record, or stream from HDMI sources that are copyrighted or content-protected.
- Records At Up To 4K30 or 1080P60 Resolution from HD/HDMI Video Sources
- Records At Up To 720x480 Resolution from AV/SD Video Sources
- Extra Large 3.5" Preview LCD & Speaker
- Plays Back Recorded Videos On Device
- Microphone Input - For Overlaying Extra Audio
- Built-In 1800 mAh Battery
- Remote Control Included
- HDMI & AV Adapter Included
- USB Cable & Charger Included
- Supports Live Streaming (PC Only, OBS Only)
- Records To USB Drives or SD Cards
- "Schedule Recording" Feature